View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #143
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Uncle Bob himself co-signed keeping Schaub. Can't fire him.

Be mad at the right guy. And that's Bob McNair.

Now having said that, I think Schaub is on a shorter leash than everyone thinks. Those pick-six's Schaub has thrown in just three games have definitely not gone un-noticed by the man who signs his checks.

Uncle Bob stepped in and hired Wade. He stepped in and had them pursue Lechter and very likely Ed Reed. So let Schaub keep making "mental errors" and cause us to miss the playoffs; my money says Schaub'll hit the road with kindly ole Uncle Bob's foot up his butt.
I'm plenty mad at McNair, his #1 goal certainly is not winning a SB. If it was Coach Joe would've been fired yrs ago. Instead he tries to fix the ST's problem by throwing $$$$ at Lechler and drafting Fat Randy. Guess what, the ST's still stink.

BoB has never put his foot up anybody's butt in the on the field side of his business operation since he's owned the tem and I dont expect that to change anytime soon. Now the marketing side is another story. They fear for their jobs.

Bottom line is the Texans org has taken on the personality of its owner. (Good ole boy, nothing too traumatic) No wonder mediocrity is not only accepted but seem to be championed when it comes to the on the field product, oterwise changes would've been made long ago. (Coach Joe Must Go)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote