View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #142
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've watched the first half & physically, he looks good. For the minute before the end of the half, he looked excellent both physically & in his play.

However, there was one sack he took, we ended up being 3rd & 17 & we ran the draw. I'm surprised that he didn't chunk it then, because that was the situation he threw it against Tennessee & San Diego.... so I was thinking maybe that one got to him, that sack.

As far as reading the defense, I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing. The one tip ball that was intercepted, I don't think that's a poor job of reading defenses. He's had balls batted down often. The pick 6 vs Tennessee, that's him & a new receiver not jiving. He's throwing the ball before the receiver makes his break. The one against Baltimore... normally he would put that ball on the receivers back hip. Had he done that here it would have been an incompletion at worst.

However, we're looking at a very small sample size. I think he's been better than he's been awful & his numbers will balance to his norms by the end of the season.

I'm not seeing any ill effect from the Lisfranc & his loosing weight seems to have helped him quite a bit.

Check out his 2009-2010 tape, compare it to 2012-2013 and get back to me.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote