View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #27
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time to join Texans Talk Pick 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
What a mess last week was for most of us. Man! To make it worse many of us, myself included, seemingly had two games in the bag (GB/Cin, Atl/Mia) only to see it go away in a puff of smoke. Minnesota screwed us all...lol.

Congrats to TD, this week's winner with 11 right, and kmg365, who had 11 right as well, but was clipped in the tie-breaker.

Watch, this week's going to suck too. That goes for Survivor as well.
I'm already gone in the Survivor league. Three weeks; three strikes.
Hahahahahaha

I'm really angry at myself in the pick 'em league because the first two weeks I outsmarted myself into at least half a dozen bad picks. That's what I get for listening to the talking heads
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote