View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 288753 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Percentage of Texans TDs thrown into the EZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
4,000 yards isnt what it used to be.
In & of itself... no it's not what it used to be. But the list of QBs who've thrown for 4000 yards in 3 of the last 4 years is still a short list & good company for the QB of our team. If he stays healthy, he'll do it again & that list of QBs who've thrown for 4000 yards in 4 of the last 5 years will get even shorter.

Quote:
And I'd much rather have us take some shots downfield from time to time. All this take what the defense gives us junk is getting old. GOOD offenses take what they want.
I agree. I also don't think we should wait until we're down three scores to do it. It should be part of the game plan to set the tone for the game, make sure the defense knows to expect it.

Quote:
And as the pick sixes are proving all these passes close to the line of scrimmage are at best low risk low reward and at worst high risk low reward.

I'm not saying air it out every series. But how about at least once or twice a game to give the defense something to think about? As it is defenses only have to defend about 15 yards of depth against us.
From what I'm seeing.... it's coming.