Thread: Derek Carr
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #7
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Derek Carr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Be completely honest here - say the Texans spent a 5th, 6th or 7th round pick on him, would you finally lose all faith in the franchise and their ability to evaluate talent and make the right decisions?
I'd be more worried about them dropping somebody from their board just because he's related to somebody that didn't work out.

I know nothing about Derek Carr, so I can't give an opinion of his talent. That said, a 5th, 6th or 7th pick on a QB, any QB, is nothing more than a project pick at best and the Texans already have 2 of those currently on the roster. So I think it would be a wasted pick in that sense. A 2nd or 3rd round grade, maybe a different story, but yeah, I could see the knee-jerk, what have you done for me lately morons...aka..."fans", getting all butt hurt over it.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote