View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #57
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
I believe we can win but we haven't proved it or done it in holding the Lombardi trophy. That's our goal but we are taking one step and one day at a time. It starts with me as a coach and Matt as our qb. We cannot change what happened last year or this past sunday. We are working on what we have to work on now and in the future to be winners in February. Talk to me then. END OF INTERVIEW thank you.
Then he'll get ripped for being too cliche.

At least admit that's true..