View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #56
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
My question to you is, what would you want him to say? What would you have said as head coach if asked that question?
I believe we can win but we haven't proved it or done it in holding the Lombardi trophy. That's our goal but we are taking one step and one day at a time. It starts with me as a coach and Matt as our qb. We cannot change what happened last year or this past sunday. We are working on what we have to work on now and in the future to be winners in February. Talk to me then. END OF INTERVIEW thank you.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote