View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #10
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Advice Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Unfortunately, the reason that I'm low on Foster and VJax doesn't really pertain to the talent level of the players themselves, but the guys around them. Foster and the Houston O-line has been pretty middling in the rushing department, and with Foster not being as obviously better than Tate as in years past, Tate is cutting into the yards production. Since Foster has only been to the EZ once in the first 3 weeks I'm worried that this trend is probably going to persist playing the Seahawks, 49'ers and Rams in the coming weeks.

With VJax it's all about the Freeman hoopla that's been going on the last week or two. Guy did decently, but it's pretty obvious that something is up with the Tampa offense, and now that they have a giraffe shaped ginger rookie under center, I'm not making pretty faces. To be fair though, this trade was offered to the other guy a few days ago before this glennon stuff broke.
I agree with that. Megatron still has the most potential and has no reason not to get back on track.

As for Foster and V Jax they deffinately will have some hard times to come
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote