View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #223
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

David Cutcliff former OC for Tennessee during Foster's years responds:

Cutcliffe, who was Tennessee’s offensive coordinator during 2006 and 2007, Foster’s sophomore and junior seasons, wasn’t believing his story when asked about it Tuesday, saying, “That may have been as weak of interview as I’ve heard. Arian never looked hungry.”“As long as I’ve been around it, and it’s a long time, longer than sometimes than I even think, athletes have been treated pretty well. I don’t see anybody getting abused

Cutcliffe added that during his three decades at Division I schools – he was an undergraduate assistant at Alabama and coached at Tennessee, Mississippi, Notre Dame (for a few weeks before resigning because of heart issues) and Duke – he has never met an athlete so destitute that he lacked food and shelter.“You understand that if they are need-based Pell Grant, every bit of that money goes to them, OK?” Cutcliffe said. “You’re looking at one that was need-based. I thought I had it pretty darn good. You understand what I’m saying?

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/09/...#storylink=cpy