Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #31
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 74351 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I heard that Hundley (UCLA) and Mariota (Oregon) may enter the draft as redshirted Sophomore.

Some have them leapfrogging all the QB prospect except for Bridgewater.

Whatcha think?
That's a stacked QB class so you have to think that a few of these guys are going back for senior (or junior in some cases) years. Haven't seen Hundley play but I know that Mariota is probably going to be highly thought of due to how well RG3, Wilson and Newton all did their rookie years.

But yeah I like a lot of QB's out of this class:

Bridgewater
Manziel (Although I can see why people wouldn't like him currently)
Boyd
McCarron
Fales
Murray
hell even Mettenberger at LSU looks pretty good.

Haven't seen Hundley, and I don't know what to think of Mariota really since he would take a lot more attention to detail to get an idea of what his NFL look might be.