View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #8
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Advice Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Its a neutral trade imo. Both side have high values but haven't lived up to the potential yet.

And you have depth so no real downside
Unfortunately, the reason that I'm low on Foster and VJax doesn't really pertain to the talent level of the players themselves, but the guys around them. Foster and the Houston O-line has been pretty middling in the rushing department, and with Foster not being as obviously better than Tate as in years past, Tate is cutting into the yards production. Since Foster has only been to the EZ once in the first 3 weeks I'm worried that this trend is probably going to persist playing the Seahawks, 49'ers and Rams in the coming weeks.

With VJax it's all about the Freeman hoopla that's been going on the last week or two. Guy did decently, but it's pretty obvious that something is up with the Tampa offense, and now that they have a giraffe shaped ginger rookie under center, I'm not making pretty faces. To be fair though, this trade was offered to the other guy a few days ago before this glennon stuff broke.