View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #6
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 77725 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Texans fans: Let's discourage some unruly Cowboys fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
BTW, let me know if you're going to any games at Reliant this year. We can meet up at a tailgate.
It's a possibility however not sure when I can come back. I will be hitting the game in Jacksonville. I had a funny call from the Jags yesterday. They told me that if I bought a group of tickets like 10 for example they would throw in a couple of free tickets and some field passes. Anyone up for a Jacksonville road trip?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote