View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #5
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Texans fans: Let's discourage some unruly Cowboys fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
That's a shame. That was a cool place to hang out and watch games on Sunday. Aren't most Texans fans in Austin doing the Lavaca St bar on Sundays now?
CI's a great place for the NFL Sunday Ticket, and I have a longtime relationship with the staff. There used to be a lot more Texans fans there, which was around the time I met you and Ryan and Lindsay. I think the turnout has dwindled because the Texans get consistent TV coverage now.

I love Lavaca St Bar, and I go there periodically, but I've grown accustom to the regulars and staff at CI. It's a tradition at this point.

BTW, let me know if you're going to any games at Reliant this year. We can meet up at a tailgate.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote