View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #221
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100916 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Universities make a fortune off those kids, BUT not every student athlete is some underpriviledged ghetto type whose "hoop dream" is getting him an education.

I DO think these kids are being exploited and SHOULD get 3 squares a day and access to doctors. But they ARE still getting free tuition. I enlisted to get money for school so I'm not shedding a tear for some guy whose athletic ability gets him the opportunity to play ball at college level AND get an education on top of that.
Two words for "starving" college students with a paid for dorm room and paid tuition: "Top Ramen". Bon appetite muff-hugga.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote