View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #132
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I see the opposite, though I agree with your conclusions about 2012, as well as your criticisms about this year's decision-making.

I am excited about the season for the exact reasons that you are worried: Schaub's physicality this year. From what I see, he is moving better than he has in 4 years and is taking hits better than I have ever seen him... Let's hope that what I think I am seeing is correct. The next two weeks should reveal a lot about the entire team's toughness and physicality- Schaub's included.

If he gets through these next two games physically, regardless of the offense's performance, we should then see a stretch of some of the best Texans offense in our history (if I am right about Schaub this year).
I saw that same thing for a half against the Chargers , didn't see it against the Tinbreds or the Ravens. That adds to my concern of the lisfranc injury being degenerative over time as Doc put it. He was healthy week one and seems to have dropped off in the two subsequent weeks.

Ive yet to see Doc give us bad information ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote