View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #6
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Freeman OUT Glennon IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I have been rooting for Freeman but it's clear he doesn't have it. The dude has zero leadership qualities. I think the last straw was him sleeping in and missing the team photos. That just demonstrates his lack of commitment.

The sad thing is the team has a lot of talent and is actually pretty good. They are 2 plays away from being 2-1 and physically were beating down the Pats in the first quarter and a half. However they couldn't take advantage because of Freeman's bad play and the Pats finally got it going.

Glennon is wasted pick IMO. I don't see him being a NFL QB. Looks like the Bucs will be competing for a first round QB.

Freeman is talented. Maybe Kubiak could do something with him however he is not the answer to replace Schaub.
Agree on all counts, Bucs see the head start other teams are getting in tanking their season for draft position and decided they wanted in on the goodies.

This 'not putting your best 22 out there' is going to become a problem, I think.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote