View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #39
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Texans - 24
Hawks - 34

Texans held in check for most of the game. Score some late garbage TD's.
Seahawks barely scored 12 points at Carolina Week 1. They are far from the sensational team you see when they're at their house (CenturyLink Field), aka, home of the 12th man.

I don't expect the Seahawks to score anymore than 12 points against our defense in this one. Four field goals at best for their offense. They will stall each time they reach the red zone, if they even reach the red zone.

That being said, we can't give up 14 easy points off a pick six and punt return for a Touchdown like last game. We were leading that game 6-3 late in the first half and self destructed. Look, it was a tough road game, we allowed the Ravens to get the best of us. There is nothing we can do about that now.

Texans 27, Seahawks 12

We find a way to put last week's horrible game at Baltimore behind us. While the Seahawks defense is solid, I think Arian Foster shocks the world and shows up for this game with over 100 yards rushing and a couple TDs.

Arian Foster has been playing absolutely horrible the first three games of this season and he knows it too. He reads this board and sees all of our comments. I think he's about to have himself a great game. No better time to do that with Marshawn Lynch in town. A guy that some people say has surpassed Arian Foster as the second best RB in the league (behind Adrian Peterson). Arian has too much pride to let that kind of talk slide without a fight. Time for Arian Foster to show why he's getting paid that superstar money.

The Reliant Stadium crowd has to come alive. I'm tired of the same dead-beat crowd out there. I know the team hasn't given us any reason to cheer our lungs out lately, but that place seemed like a funeral in the fourth quarter against the Titans last home game. Especially when we fell behind by 8 points late in the game. Sure, it erupted in relief when the Texans reeled off 14 unanswered points to win it in overtime.

But I want to see a loud and energetic Reliant Stadium crowd from the opening kick off all the way until the final second of the game. This home game against the Seahawks is huge. I'm calling it a must-win game early in the season. Especially with the Texans, Colts and Titans all sporting a 2-1 record.

It's only Wednesday right now and I know everybody is feeling angry and upset. Nobody wants to hear anything other than doom and gloom. We have four days to feel excited!!!!