View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Freeman OUT Glennon IN

I have been rooting for Freeman but it's clear he doesn't have it. The dude has zero leadership qualities. I think the last straw was him sleeping in and missing the team photos. That just demonstrates his lack of commitment.

The sad thing is the team has a lot of talent and is actually pretty good. They are 2 plays away from being 2-1 and physically were beating down the Pats in the first quarter and a half. However they couldn't take advantage because of Freeman's bad play and the Pats finally got it going.

Glennon is wasted pick IMO. I don't see him being a NFL QB. Looks like the Bucs will be competing for a first round QB.

Freeman is talented. Maybe Kubiak could do something with him however he is not the answer to replace Schaub.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote