View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #36
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
If they don't at least let him rest/rehab at least one more week, he is more likely to perform as though he were still wearing the boot.
I don't know if the Texans have that luxury. Can't afford to lose this home game against the Seahawks and drop to 2-2 before a tough road game at San Francisco the following week. I expect Duane Brown to play this Sunday.

If this game was in Seattle, an impossible environment to win, then I'd sit him out and wouldn't even let him make the trip just like at Baltimore last game. But this is a winnable home game for us. The Seahawks are not the same dominating team on the road that they are at home.