View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #46
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Okay. If someone can give me some bacon, sundried tomatoes and a little gouda I can make a decent omelette with th egg on my face. Watt & the Defense did THEIR job, special teams looked like the inside of a septic tank and THANK YOU SCHAUB for that pick six that started it all!

I will however tip my hat to the Raven's defense. They look a HELL of a lot better than they did last year.
I said it all pre-season and after the Bronco's game- they needed more time to gel. Lots of new parts and they played well last Sunday. I expect them to get better and better all season long.

Last edited by handswarmer; 09-25-2013 at 09:21 AM.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote