View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #2
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Freeman OUT Glennon IN

Josh Freeman a Texan in 2014? It wouldn't shock me. Somebody with some experience who's had two solid seasons in the NFL already in 2010 and 2012. I'd feel more comfortable with him than I do with Yates and Keenum. His completion percentage would drastically improve in Gary Kubiak's offense. He could probably make a few pro bowls if he played on a team with the talent the Texans have. He's only 25 years old too.

I should clarify: I'm not saying to run Matt Schaub out of town. I believe Josh Freeman can be our backup QB for a season or two - enough time to fully grasp Kubiak's system - assuming he's still our head coach. Schaub is already aging towards retirement even though he's barely 32 years old. That Lisfranc injury, even though it happened two seasons ago, affecting his play could be true. I didn't want to believe it but the proof is in the play. I can't imagine him playing much longer.