View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #15
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percentage of Texans TDs thrown into the EZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What really impressed me was his accuracy. I read in another thread (& maybe that's where I should have put this, because that's what I really want to discuss) that because of problems with his foot, throwing off his back foot, he's not as accurate as he wants to be & the ball is going places he's not intending.

The 20 yarder he threw to Hop, in that time frame, was practically on a rope.

He looks lighter, healthier..... I'm not going to say more athletic or mobile, but he's looking physically like a younger, better Matt Schaub than what we saw last season.

The only real question about Schaub, is how long can he hold this up?

Schaub never played at any less than 240 at Virginia. At the Combine, 243. With the Texans up to this year ~243. This year at 235.

That weight loss was not aimed at making him more athletic or mobile per se. It is the typical strong recommendation made to any patient with ongoing post Lisfranc problems........in attempt to lessen stresses transferred to the foot.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote