View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Percentage of Texans TDs thrown into the EZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think a lot of that had to do with the Ravens playing a prevent , keeping everything in front of them .... and not putting a whole lot of heat on Schaub in the pocket.

He can do his part in those situations ...
What really impressed me was his accuracy. I read in another thread (& maybe that's where I should have put this, because that's what I really want to discuss) that because of problems with his foot, throwing off his back foot, he's not as accurate as he wants to be & the ball is going places he's not intending.

The 20 yarder he threw to Hop, in that time frame, was practically on a rope.

He looks lighter, healthier..... I'm not going to say more athletic or mobile, but he's looking physically like a younger, better Matt Schaub than what we saw last season.

The only real question about Schaub, is how long can he hold this up?