View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #106
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Honest question..... has our ST been that bad this year? I don't recall a lot of penalties on ST since the regular season. I couldn't get over how many penalties the Ravens had on ST. That got me thinking.

Other than that TD (which wasn't good) I feel like our ST has been avg, which is an improvement isn't it? & the TD, wasn't a breakdown in coverage. The pictures & gif we've seen here show the players were there, they just didn't execute. If we were talking about scrub players I'd be upset, but we're talking about Dj, Braman, Sharpton, & Keo. Our ST aces.
when given the chance, yes they've been pretty bad. fortunately bulluck is putting most kickoffs deep and we have the best punter in football. everything else has been ugly.