View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #13
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Montgomery Converted to DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalswim View Post
I just don't know how the Texans can feel good about reaching for so many projects in the last few drafts. I especially hated this years draft after the first round. It seems like they were either reaching, gambling or ignoring the skill sets of the guys they were drafting.
I don't know if you can say that yet, Montgomery was the only one that I was really meh about. I would say anything after the third round you aren't expecting to start their rookie year. So of the players we got through the third round.

- deandre making an impact already
- swearinger already on the field and starting to make a few impact plays.
- OT got hurt, not sure if he'll pan out yet but it happens.
- Montgomery is the only one we should have stayed away from but they were trying to address the OLB position. There was a pretty good run on the LB in the middle of the second round. After that there really wasn't anyone else to take.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote