View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Montgomery Converted to DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
My sentiments exactly. Montgomery is slow off the ball, at OLB or DE makes no difference. JMO but Montgomery was a mistake pick. I'd love to see us trade him to a team that runs a 4-3 defense, lets just cut our losses now instead of trying to make him into something he's not. We've already got Jamison and Crick at DE depth. Montgomery is too slow and heavy for OLB and to slow and small for 3-4 DE.
I haven't seen much of Jamison since the season started & what little I did see, I didn't like. Looked like a spare tire thing going on... not good for a DE.