View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #104
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The only thing that matters is Wins & Losses.
This is true to a point, we look like a ****ty 2-1 team, and you are what you are, a bit lucky, and eventually lucky teams will have their luck run out.

- Matt looked great the first game, totally happy with that game, thought he had gotten over the hump.
- Matt looked horrible against TN, overthrowing the ball, badly off target, and the pic 6 was into double coverage on a separate page from his receiver.
- Baltimore.. Ugh he's so slow again, staring down his main receiver, and off target again, now people are going to point at oh look he's 75% completion ratio. How many swing passes did he complete, after going 5-5 on the first series he just didn't look good at all.

Now yes some of it is the offensive line, but he still has to find a way to make it work.

I can't see how you can blame the defense other than the SD game, but then again San Diego has been lighting everyone up.

On Defense we simply need a real OLB that's going to get the the QB, and JJ has to play better.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote