View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percentage of Texans TDs thrown into the EZ

Sumb!tch musta read TexansTalk cause I said the same thing on Sunday .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Find an OC who will call for routes that go beyond the marker on 3rd down & will take shots "Into" the endzone while in the redzone. This is really a big deal as a penalty in the endzone puts you at the 1 ..... with a 1st down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think you are misunderstanding my thoughts here.

Im talking about throwing the ball "INTO" the endzone .... Not simply throwing the ball or the average length of route / pass combinations.

Having the target IN THE Endzone gives you a theoretical advantage in that you have either a completion , an incompletion or a penalty with the rules heavily favoring the offensive player. Two of those three possible outcomes are good for the offense ....

They didn't take advantage of that Vs the Ravens and the result is easy to see , settling for three FG's.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote