View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #6
SacHawk
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Can't think of a better place to post this... but I'm rewatching the game right now & Matt Schaub looks sharp with 1:00 left in the first half. He's getting rid of the ball quick, very decisive & very accurate. The ball is put right where the receiver needs it, they're not scooping it off the ground, or bending over backwards. One in particular to DeAndre on the left sideline, Matt throws the ball before Hop makes his move to get to the outside. & it's on target.

Again, there is no doubt in my mind that Matt Schaub will hit his numbers. 4000 yards, twenty-some TDs (maybe even 30) 12-16 INTs.... I'd like to think that will translate into 11 or so wins, hopefully the division.

He's looking as good as he ever has & with these receivers, he's going to look better before it's all said & done.

Now is the time to get on the bandwagon. We're going to the Super Bowl.
Houston VS Seattle was my pre season SB pick. We may get a preview on Sunday.

You guys are definitely better than you have been the first two weeks. Shocked that you lost to Baltimore.
SacHawk is offline   Reply With Quote