View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percentage of Texans TDs thrown into the EZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Can't think of a better place to post this... but I'm rewatching the game right now & Matt Schaub looks sharp with 1:00 left in the first half. He's getting rid of the ball quick, very decisive & very accurate. The ball is put right where the receiver needs it, they're not scooping it off the ground, or bending over backwards. One in particular to DeAndre on the left sideline, Matt throws the ball before Hop makes his move to get to the outside. & it's on target.

Again, there is no doubt in my mind that Matt Schaub will hit his numbers. 4000 yards, twenty-some TDs (maybe even 30) 12-16 INTs.... I'd like to think that will translate into 11 or so wins, hopefully the division.

He's looking as good as he ever has & with these receivers, he's going to look better before it's all said & done.

Now is the time to get on the bandwagon. We're going to the Super Bowl.
....and then there was Peyton Manning.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote