Thread: Remember 2010
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Remember 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
For sure! We rarely run bootlegs and roll outs now, and it makes me think that his foot might be the reason why.
Part of the reason for scripting plays is to watch how defenses are playing us. One of the things we watch, is how hard the backside end is crashing down on the RB. If he's crashing hard near every time, or even 50/50 you'll see the boot. If they're playing honest, we'll probably not see it.

We've played Baltimore enough that they know us & we know them. I didn't watch it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were playing honest in the first half. Foster was gashing them up the middle & I don't recall any backside pursuit.

The second half, we got away from the run game, probably wasn't going to be many boots when they know we're throwing the ball.