View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #100
mmwest
Site Contributor

Section: 638 The one always standing & yelling.
Rep Power: 0 mmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

I can't believe I read through 5 pages of us debating offense vs defense. I think them(Off. and Def.) plus ST's - Lechler have all sucked since week 12 last year. People soon forget we couldn't beat the Vikings or the Colts to secure fricken homefeild advantage through the playoffs. You can forget that happening this year or who knows when. That was a gift we lost. This team has all the weapons minus GK,MS and Marciano to get us where we need to go. I garuantee you we would do better without the above mentioned.