Thread: Remember 2010
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Remember 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I'll tell you what I remember about 2010. I remember thinking the team was playing poorly despite being 2-0 and then 4-2. I remember people drinking the koolaid and ignoring the harbingers of impending collapse. I remember the team winning 6 games.

Wish I didn't remember any of that.
I remember the same thing in 2011 & 2012. Like there are some people who'll complain about Kubiak/Schaub's team regardless. I seem to remember winning 10 games in 2011 & twelve games in 2012.

Same people who'll scream the sky is falling at 2-1.