View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #97
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 76308 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The only thing that matters is Wins & Losses. Doesn't matter how you win. 43-8, 6-3.... it's all the same. If we start the 4th qtr down 49-55, then get to the final seconds & the score is still 49-55, yes it is an issue that we didn't score at all in the final qtr. Same thing if it's 50-51. I expect my offense to be able to get down the field & score a field goal. I can't think of any scenario that would make that an impossibility.

That's not the only problem I have with the game. I'm very pleased with my offensive performance through the first three qtrs, but those guys aren't getting the day off tomorrow for not playing 4 qtrs.

Just like last year, no one gave a sht that we started 11-1. When it mattered, we finished the season 1-3

I'm not letting the offense off the hook for not scoring in the second half. I'm still chewing their a55es out for failing to get into the end zone in the first half. While I'm doing that, I expect Wade to be chewing out the defense for allowing 13 points in the second half.

But to win that game, we needed 3 & Outs. We got none. Knocking the ball out of Flacco's hand was great, we needed the defense to get the ball. We would have had the ball on their 25 to start the 3rd & they wouldn't have gone 80 yards the other way scoring a touchdown. Forcing the Ravens to kick a field goal was nice, but we needed Manning to make that interception.

If you were the defensive coordinator for the Texans, you're telling me you're pleased with what your unit did in the second half?
You're line of thought is so jaded its ridiculous, youre basically saying our defense didn't carry us to victory therefore they didn't do their job. Thats dumb.....they dominated that game and saying anything other than that is ludicrous. No **** they didn't get a stop late in the game, they kept being put on the field because our offense wasn't sustaining drives or getting points. Not to mention the special teams. The defense was on the sidelines, then their down 7, offense goes 3 and out and defense is ready to do something but BOOM, 7 more points from a punt. The defense gives up ONE TOUCHDOWN and all of a sudden its THEIR fault we didn't win? Dumb.

Quit justifying the **** play by Schaub and the offense. They are CLEARLY the problem on this team followed by special teams. Settling for fgs instead of tds has been a problem since Gary has been here. Schaub and Gary are made for one another, both passive bitches who let people walk all over them.