View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #191
busterspencer
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 busterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgate View Post
lol. I was worried that today was going to unfold this way. Hardly anyone was giving baltimore any respect around here for the ravens front 7, and the duane brown injury was the worst timing with this stretch coming up. Now its knee jerk meltdown mode for the next month.
please can we wait 2 more weeks before you put a rip on my texans. I honestly believe they will be in the playoffs. I am not jumping off of the bridge yet.