View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #32
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I trust our defense, but our shaky OLine against there plug and go pass rush is going to get UGLY.

Got to run the ball effectively for us to have ANY hope.

Texans win a defensive slugfest 16-14.
Duane Brown is going to be back. Our offensive line should be fine with three pro bowlers on it and the right side improving. Andre Johnson's status is day-to-day but he should play against the Seahawks also.

I still think it comes down to Arian Foster having his best game of the season. I think he does with 22 rushes, 130 yards and 3 TDs against a strong Seahawks defense. Texans win 34-17 and everybody is happy.