View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #97
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 2474 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
The post I quoted was you lusting after Peyton Manning. Not exactly the mobile qb you're talking about now.
We just need a qb with intangibles. Schaub has no intangibles. I mention Manning because he was a free agent courting Houston and McNair says what? We got Schaub we have full faith in Schaub. Schaub is bs and everyone knows it. Most knew it way back then. At this point I know we can't get Manning but with how great this team is outside the current starting qb we can win a superbowl with a qb that can challenge the defense with his feet, head and arm... Schaub simply can't do it.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote