View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #128
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8871 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
2009? You mean the season when schaub carried the texans, throwing for4770 yards.. 4 game winning drives.. Leading the NFL in yards per attempt . All without a running game. That is why you are tired of Matt schaub?
Dale,

I agree that Matt is much better than now Matt. But even then the writing was on the wall. That year we won 2 games against teams with winning records and one of those was the last game against the Pats who had already secured their spot in playoffs. When you play good teams the pocket is not always going to be clean and plays must be made. I do not feel Matt has that ability and in my opinion he has lost some of that ability since the injury. Matt is Matt. I do think their best chance was 2011. We don't have that OL and we don't have that Matt. I think we learn more during Sunday's game.

Last edited by gafftop; 09-25-2013 at 06:11 AM.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote