View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #65
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SeaHawks fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
All I know is this.... @theGuruStu is coming in town Friday from Seattle. I look forward to seeing him but kicking his ass Sunday!!!

Stu, I'll see ya at Nick's place Friday!

*EDIT*

BTW Stu, you sounded a bit awnry on 1560 this evening!!
Not that you know me, nut I am making the trek to Houston this week to support my team and I do not have good good win loss track record.

I feel that the Sanchez Jets season opener and Rosencopter were too of the worst games I have been a part of attending.

Last year I watched the Texans crush the Titans, so I hope that means I have turned into a good luck charm instead of my attendance being a curse.