View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #28
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

A lot depends on turnovers I think in how close the game will be.

If we win turnover battle +2 I think we may have a chance.

If they win turnover battle +2 then I think it may be worse than Baltimore.

I may be one of the only ones not on the KJ bandwagon and one of the main reasons I am not is because in man he doesn't ever seem to look at ball and lowers his chance of intercepting the ball. Now it seems JJo is following his lead. Do they teach this method? I think the interception is the great equalizer against a good passing team and we never seem to be close unless the ball is tipped.

41-13 with 5 sacks and 2 int by MS

I think this game could be very telling but don't think any big changes will be made no matter what. Can't wait.
Make me eat crow Texans
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote