View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

I'm excited. I can't wait. I love watching the Texans play. I like watching good football. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. But generally speaking it's usually a good game. Always better if we win & over the last 2 seasons, we've won more than we've lost. Even in 2010, there were some damn good games. Nail biters, all the way to the end.

Odds are much better that the Texans will deliver an awesome game to watch come Sunday than not.