View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #92
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I'm with Carr Bombed as well.

I've been a Schaub supporter and defender but enough is enough. I've had it. He just is on this fantastic slippery slide to a land I call Carr and Gabbert world. It's a place we don't want to go.

I would easily take 2007 MS over 2013 MS. Inexperienced, but much better than today's MS. Since the middle of last year, he's just on this incredible downward spiral. There have been hints here or there of the old MS showing up, but those moments are rare. His trend looks like a stock market index on the way down. Small upticks followed by a larger downward trend.

At this point, he isn't earning his paycheck. I'm ready to cut ties after this season. He's had 7 injury plagued seasons to try and get it done and he has now proven he cannot. We need to draft a young QB and let him sit on the bench while Yates or Keenum plays a year. Ya I know what that means. So be it.

I think the LisFranc injury is playing a much larger role than anyone knows - but that is mere speculation. Whatever it is, right now he is in the bottom half dozen of starters in the league and that won't get it done.

This season is basically toast already. Anyone who sees a SB team here needs glasses. We don't have the 2000 Ravens D. We can't have Blaine Gabbert and expect to win a SB. We might slip into the playoffs, although I am no longer certain about that, but we'll just get killed by a QB that can actually play.

Carr or Gabbert? Get real. When you cant stay the least bit object or rational credibility is lost
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote