View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #91
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& giving up 28, then 24 is also considered a loss. The offense didn't whine about it, they went out & scored 31 & 30 to win the game.

A three & out in the second half would have been great.... I don't know that the offense would have scored. I'm thinking they wouldn't have the way they looked. But the point remains. Time & the score was against us in the second half & the defense didn't help.

They gave up 13 points in a half. That can't be considered good football. We can't expect our team to give up 26 points a game & win many games.

They played their a55 off in the first half. Not so much in the second half. The exact opposite of what they did vs San Diego & Tennessee.

Ok, so if the offense scores 50 points... Defense gives up 51 through 3 quarters...

4th quarter comes. Offense can't score. Defense pitches a shut out "when we need it".

You're telling me, you're going to say it's an issue that the offense didn't score in that last quarter?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote