View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #89
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Porky, I don't know about Yates or Keenum starting for a year like you suggest. If those were the only options, I'd rather sign a free agent quarterback with more experience. Josh Freeman may become available next off-season. He's still young enough (25) to grasp what Kubiak likes to do. Dare I even say a name like Tim Tebow? Just kidding.