View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #83
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I think if Schaub comes out next week and throws another horrible INT (not just any int, because they do happen.. I'm talking about one that illustrates horrible decision making like last week) Kubiak needs to park his ass on the bench. I'm not calling for him to permanently lose his job yet (although I'm almost there), but a message needs to be at least sent to him that his starting job is not just a foregone conclusion, he's not just entitled to that position, and there will be consequences for his ****ty play and bonehead decisions.

... but I don't expect Kubiak to ever do this, I don't think he has the stones.
Agreed! He's normally good for at least one bone-headed play. They may not all lead to TDs, but bone-headed none the less

And you're right, Kubiak won't bench him. They're tied together and will likely go down together. I was kinda pissed he pulled him at the end of the game. "You reap what you sow" = Keep your ass in there and deal with what you helped create