View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #82
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I think if Schaub comes out next week and throws another horrible INT (not just any int, because they do happen.. I'm talking about one that illustrates horrible decision making like last week) Kubiak needs to park his ass on the bench. I'm not calling for him to permanently lose his job yet (although I'm almost there), but a message needs to be at least sent to him that his starting job is not just a foregone conclusion, he's not just entitled to that position, and there will be consequences for his ****ty play and bonehead decisions.

... but I don't expect Kubiak to ever do this, I don't think he has the stones.

Warren Moon got benched for playing with head up ass and he's in the HOF. Sometimes guys need to sit down and make an assessment of what they're doing and what's going on around them. Sometimes guys just need to sit down and watch for a bit. Put everything in perspective so to speak.

If Schaub throws another WTF pick then I agree with you. It might be time to see what Yates got out of being pushed by Keenum this summer. Most likely you end up sitting him back down like the Oilers did with Cody Carlson but it serves a purpose nonetheless.