View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #80
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I know this argument is moot due to being offensively inept, but if one was to point a finger at a defensive flaw it would be allowing 13 of the 16 points after the 2 TDs. The D gave up the TD drive to open the half would've been a back breaker had our offense been able to do anything.

Overall, it was a fail. Offense sucked, ST sucked, penalties out the ying yang and a stupid TO.

*Side note: I would've seriously considered benching JJo for the taunting. I mean, seriously?!
I think if Schaub comes out next week and throws another horrible INT (not just any int, because they do happen.. I'm talking about one that illustrates horrible decision making like last week) Kubiak needs to park his ass on the bench. I'm not calling for him to permanently lose his job yet (although I'm almost there), but a message needs to be at least sent to him that his starting job is not just a foregone conclusion, he's not just entitled to that position, and there will be consequences for his ****ty play and bonehead decisions.

... but I don't expect Kubiak to ever do this, I don't think he has the stones.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote