View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #77
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 25182 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
You're right.. and if I was going to point blame at the defense, I'll sum up their performance as "they didn't win us the game, but they didn't lose the game for us either".

The STs (in Herv's words) crapped the bed "AGAIN", like they do every week and have done for a couple years now and helped lose the game.

The offense.. mainly Schaub and the offensive line crapped everywhere and lost us the game.

So if I'm going by that assessment, only one unit look decent. Giving up only 16 points is considered a win in today's league and like I said before... I'll take that every week... except for when we play Jacksonville.
Have to completely agree. Not to mention, I don't know who played or not before, but it is rather draining and frustrating when you're doing your part and another side of the ball isn't. Just think how it felt going in at halftime and as a defense you held the opposition to 3 point and a total of 65 freaking yards but you're losing? That's just ridiculous and a momentum killer for a unit of a team. Any that walked those shoes know the thoughts that go through their head during such a time.

And believe me...it isn't coach speak lol. You begin pressing and it showed in the penalties, especially the neutral zone infractions.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote