View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #76
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not pointing fingers. I believe there's enough blame to go around.
You're right.. and if I was going to point blame at the defense, I'll sum up their performance as "they didn't win us the game, but they didn't lose the game for us either".

The STs (in Herv's words) crapped the bed "AGAIN", like they do every week and have done for a couple years now and helped lose the game.

The offense.. mainly Schaub and the offensive line crapped everywhere and lost us the game.

So if I'm going by that assessment, only one unit looked decent. Giving up only 16 points is considered a win in today's league and like I said before... I'll take that every week... except for when we play Jacksonville.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 09-24-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote