View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #16
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't think it's really much of a topic. I saw a complete breakdown in nearly every facet of the game. Bullock was oddly enough the only guy who got it done. So Cushing can see that the offense is crapping the bed. It's not like the defense didn't crap the bed too. Special teams can't say anything to either one because they crapped the bed as well.

Coaches. Crap everywhere.

Complete failure almost across the board. If they want to start calling each other out and pointing fingers after week three then it's going to be a long ugly season and I'm not ready to start talking about the draft just yet.
Have to say I rarely agree with Herv, but this is absolutely spot on. Preach on!